Fiber Optic Pigtails
Fiber Optic Pigtails Features
- Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
- Good exchangeabilityGood Durability
- High temperature stability
- Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
Fiber Optic Pigtails Description
Fiber optic pigtails provide a fast way to make factory terminations in the field. Factory terminated pigtails can easily be fusion or mechanically spliced to an existing fiber line.
We can provide wide degree flexibility on fiber pigtails, including single-mode, multimode and 10G 50/125um OM3 types, simplex fiber, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24 fibers, 48 fibers and so on. These fiber pigtails can be with fan-out kits and full compliant to Telcordia, EIA/TIA and IEC standards.
- Fiber CATV and FTTH
- Long Distance Optical Communication System
- Active device termination
- Data system network